- Industry Spotlight
Designer Goods have skyrocketed during lockdown
Designer goods are always in high demand. People love to have designer labels on their clothes and accessories, and they're willing to pay a premium for the privilege - especially online where they can access a wider variety of the top brands.
With the top fashion brands like Louis Vuitton, Versace, Balmain & YSL offering their own state of the art online stores - customers need variety and options. Ecommerce stores can offer customers this unique viewing experience to check the latest products and ranges out - often before they enter the physical stores.
Which platform is best for your Designer brand? Adobe Commerce, Magento, or Shopify? Talk to our experts today for more information!
Speak to an expert
Industry Leading Feautures
Stay on top with the latest offerings in the
designer ecommerce space
- Seamless CheckoutSimple to use, sleek checkout experiences with the latest payment options and address lookup features to avoid costly mistakes
- Modern Payment MethodsWe can integrate the latest and greatest payment methods such as Afterpay, Humm, Zippay, Applypay and Googlepay
- SwatchesDesigner brand stores need the ability for customers to quickly and easily see colours, sizes and other variations. Swatches can include videos, patterns and even text!
- Beauitful PhotographyDesigner goods - it it all about the appearance and prestige! Designer products offers a great opportunity for amazing photography to really capture your auidences attention.
- Look booksOur team has cleverly crafted custom look book modules that allow your product range to be tagged and shopped through a collection of beauitifully presented images of your swimwear brand.
- Lightning Fast SearchVersace Black Dress? Louis Vuitton handbags? Our lightning fast search options ensure your customers get the quickest and most accurate results for their quieries.